BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bedazzled and Bejeweled

I was feeling a little insecure about the post I made to this Blog on January 19, 2010: Pubic Hair in America. If you haven't read that one, it's in the archives. But it seems my insecurity was unfounded. Not only was I speaking about a hot topic, but I was way behind the curve. I just found this little tidbit on The Huffington Post. The 7 Weirdest Things That Women Do To Their Private Parts This was indeed enlightening to yours truly--especially the bedazzling piece. There are other more gruesome practices described, including--but not limited to--plastic surgery, creams, and piercings. If you don't care to read this article, just take my word for it.

As far as the more gentle aspects of current practices goes, I am going to address the bejeweling of lady parts. I would just like to say publicly to all of my sister-friends who are planning on doing this, or are now doing this to themselves . . . I would like to know up front, in case of an emergency. If Hello Kitty is currently residing on your nether regions, I do not want to be surprised at the hospital with this information. I would probably think something very, very bad happened to you.

It seems, ladies, that we no longer merely need to worry about clean underwear; now we need to put our name up in lights, so to speak. Perky little Jennifer Love Hewitt wrote about bejeweling herself in her book. Is there a best dressed Vay jay jay award? What is next? Perms? Weaves? A couture line by Marc Jacobs? Project Runway, here we come!!

What is your next arts and crafts project going to be? I know what mine is!! Not!

3 comments:

Patty said...

I watched a BBCA special on woman having plastic surgery on their privates. Was one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard! Has any man ever been critical of that area? I think they are just happy to be invited there! Just don't get it. I'm with you. I will not be decorating! lol

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online mekanisme kerja tramadol hcl - buy tramadol online overnight shipping

Anonymous said...

http://technologiesuae.com/#2938 beat xanax drug test - xanax vs lexapro