BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome Carol!

Thank You to all of you who have been posting comments and giving me oodles of positive feedback!  I'm all warm and fuzzy!  I have a new contributor, a brilliant writer and editor, who will be helping me keep my grammar on the up and up.  She's pretty good at hugs too!  If you happen to see a semi-colon in the right place, well, you can thank her.  She's a mean cook as well, and a mighty fine person.  My mom.

Also, I gently asked people yesterday to click on the ads that are attached to this blog.  They pay me for that.  I am now earning about 25 cents an hour.  It's a start.  I found some pretty cool stuff from those ads.  The http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/ web site was linked to my blog a couple of days ago and they have an offer on spice racks at the moment.  If you buy a spice rack from them, you'll receive free spices for five years.  Five years?!?!?!    
I think that's a pretty good deal.  But that's only if you actually need a spice rack.   Cheers, everyone.  There is another blog for today, published earlier.  Page down to view it.  Happy reading.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Ah, shucks! Busted!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! It's so much fun to watch this interaction!

(giggling from Guatemala)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol buy online cheap - buy tramadol online australia